- Call 419-245-1800 from 7 am to 6 pm during regular business days;
- Visit the Walk-In Center at 420 Madison Avenue in downtown Toledo from 8 am to 4:30 pm on regular business days (no appointment needed);
- Write to DPU at 420 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604; or
- Email DPU at email@example.com.
HOW TO PAY MY BILL
- By check or money order through U.S. Mail;
- In person with check, money order or cash at the Walk-In Center at 420 Madison Avenue from 8 am to 4:30 pm during regular business days;
- Automatic payments can be established at no additional charge* through www.directpaymentplan.com and
- Credit card payments can be made through the Paymentus System by calling 866-417-0726 or Online Here (There is a charge for this service.)
- NEW Online Billing Program-- See information in link on right side of this page.
*Our Bank Plan applications are downloaded weekly; it does not take 4-6 weeks as noted on the Federal Reserve website. Your payment may be deducted immediately if due within the week.
WATER EMERGENCY AND REPAIR TURN-OFF SERVICE
Please call 419-936-2020 immediately to report a water main break or other water emergency, providing the closest street address and intersection. This number is monitored 24 hours a day. DPU investigates all reported leaks and breaks as soon as possible. Water turn-off service for repairs is provided at no charge and is available from 7 am until 10:30 pm seven days a week at the Water Emergency number.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Online Billing
- 2017 Water and Sewer Rates
- Outside City of Toledo 2017 Rates
- Agent Authority Form
- Residential Property Checklist
- Refuse and Recycling FAQ
- Senior Water Discount Program FAQs
- Senior Water Discount Income-Based Application
- Voluntary Monthly Budget Plan
- Meter Size Change Application